14oz (400g) Nutella, store bought or homemade Nutella
2 large eggs + 1 egg yolk
1/3 cup (42g) Flour
1 tablespoon (8g) Cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C). Line the bottom of an 8-inch (20 cm) square baking pan with parchment paper, letting the paper hang over two sides.
2. In a large bowl mix Nutella and eggs, sift in flour, cocoa powder and salt. Stir until incorporated.
3. Pour into prepared dish and smooth top with spatula.
4. Bake for 17-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
5. Let cool before cutting and serving.
More Nutella Recipes: