This chocolate mug cake recipe Is soft, moist and very easy to make. Follow this recipe to learn how to make chocolate mug cake in the microwave that requires only few basic ingredients, few minutes of work and only 1 minute in the microwave. Whether you have an oven or you're just lazy, with this easy recipe you can prepare chocolate mug cake for two.
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Milk
- 1/3 cup (42g) All-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons (30g) Butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons (50g) Sugar
- 2 tablespoons (15g) Cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Pinch Salt
- 1oz (30g) Dark chocolate chips/chunks
1. In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and cocoa powder.
2. Add milk, melted butter, egg, vanilla extract and stir until combined and smooth. Stir in chocolate chunks.
3. Transfer the batter into 2 microwave save mugs, fill only 2/3, place the mug (one at the time) in the center and cook for 60 seconds, or until it has stopped rising and is firm to the touch.
4. Dust with powdered sugar and serve.
More Easy Dessert Recipes You May Like: