Walnut and Peanut Butter Stuffed Dates – The Best Treat Ever
These frozen walnut and peanut butter stuffed dates are the ultimate treat! It’s super easy to make (only 10 minutes of work), It requires only 3 ingredients, it’s vegan friendly, it’s pretty healthy and of course, this natural dessert is super delicious! Stuffed dates are the kind of desserts that everyone loves and it’s good for everyday and special occasions alike. And this dessert is a natural version of the famous snickers bars, so if you like snickers, now you can eat it without feelings of guilt.
- 14 Medjool dates
- 14 Walnuts, halved
- 1/3 cup (80g) Natural peanut butter
- Carefully cut the dates lengthwise, remove the pit.
- Stuff each date with walnut.
- Fill each date with 1-2 teaspoons of natural peanut butter.
- Place the date in a container, cover and freeze.
- Keep in the freezer until ready to serve.
- Serve frozen.
- Instead of peanut butter you can use any nut butter.