Garlic, Butter and White Wine Shrimp Recipe
Garlic, butter and white wine shrimp – this recipe is one of the best shrimp recipes out there. This shrimp dish is rich, creamy, super flavorful and easy to make. If you like seafood dishes, this recipe will surprise you. Make this garlic butter shrimp for your family and friends and surprise them with restaurant style dish.
- 3 tablespoons (45g) Butter
- 1-2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 5 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup (80ml) White wine
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1½ pound (675g) Shrimp, large
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Chili flakes, optional
- 1-2 tablespoons Parsley, chopped
- In a large plate season the shrimp with salt and pepper.
- In a large pan heat 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the shrimp and cook for 1 minute on each side.
- Remove the shrimp from the pan and reduce the heat to low.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter, and minced garlic and cook over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Add white wine, lemon juice, chili flakes, and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the shrimp, 1 tablespoon of butter and cook, stirring frequently for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn the heat off, add chopped parsley lemon juice and stir.
- Serve with baguette slices.