1. Remove the skin from salmon fillets. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Melt butter over medium-low heat. Fry the salmon on both sides until golden, about 3-4 minutes from each side.
3. Add to the pan white wine, lemon juice, lemon zest and heavy cream. Cook the salmon in the sauce for about 3 minutes and remove from the pan.
4. Season the sauce with salt and pepper. Add chopped parsley and stir. Reduce sauce by half until thick.
5. Serve the salmon and pour the sauce over the salmon.
• In the video you can see me cooking only 2 salmon pieces, but this recipe serves 4. You can cook 4 pieces once in a large pan or in two batches, then divide the too.
• Serve the sauce immediately.