One Pan Salmon with Veggies Recipe
This one pan salmon with veggies recipe is a must recipe in every home! When you don’t have time to cook or you are in a hurry, prepare the sauce, toss the salmon in the pan and bake in the oven. All you need is 5 minutes of work, a little patience while the fish is in the oven. You will get healthy, quick and delicious dinner.
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C). line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Spread the potatoes on the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile: in a small bowl whisk 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, crushed garlic, chopped parsley, salt and pepper.
- Push potatoes to one side of the sheet pan and arrange salmon and veggies on the pan. drizzle the salmon and veggies with the sauce and put back in the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes.