This teriyaki salmon recipe is easy, quick and everybody loves it. Pan seared teriyaki salmon is one of our family favorite recipes. It makes the salmon flaky, juicy and very delicious! Learn how to make easy homemade teriyaki sauce, serve it with broccoli and asparagus and enjoy this meal with your friends and family.
For the salmon:
- 4 Salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons Honey/sugar
- 1 tablespoon Rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
- 3-4 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Grated ginger
- 2-3 Crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon Lemon/lime juice
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Oil for frying
- n a small bowl, whisk honey, vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, grated ginger and crushed garlic. Set aside.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large pan, heat 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Place the salmon, skin side down in the pan and sear until a golden brown crust forms.
- Pour the sauce over the fish, cook for 2-3 minutes. Flip the salmon and cook until cooked through.
- Serve with rice and asparagus or steamed veggies.