Pan Seared Tilapia Recipe
Pan-seared tilapia – quick and easy dinner recipe that anyone cake make at home. This pan seared fish recipe is takes only 20 minutes to make and result is flaky and delicious tilapia. This breaded tilapia is the best recipe to make when you don’t have time to cook but you want a full dinner or lunch.
- 4 Tilapia filets
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 cup (125) All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 2 Eggs
- Oil for frying
- Lemon wedges for serving
- In a shallow bowl, mix flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin and other herbs/seasoning of your choice.
- Season fish filets with black pepper and salt. Then, coat each filet with flour mixture. Shake to rid of excess flour.
- In a separate bowl, beat 2 eggs. Dip each filet in beaten eggs.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoons of oil in a large pan/skillet over medium heat. add tilapia filets and fry for about 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Serve with fresh salad and lemon wedges.