Healthy oatmeal cups filled with delicious raspberry filling. This treat is healthy, easy to make and super delicious!
For the cups:
- 1¾ cups (157g) Rolled/quick oats
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons (140g) Natural peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons Maple syrup
For the filling:
- 1½ cups (150g) Raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons Chia seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons Maple syrup (optional)
For the topping:
- 100g Dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
- Make the cups: Preheat the oven to 350F (180C). Line muffins tip with paper liners.
- In a bowl, mix oats, peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Take about 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture, transfer to the muffin cups. Then, using the handle of a rolling pin press create a well as shown in the video.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Meanwhile make the filling: mash the raspberries, add chia seeds, maple syrup (optional) and mix. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Fill each cup with the raspberry filling.
- Make the topping: chop dark chocolate and place in a heat proof bowl, add coconut oil and melt in the microwave in 20 second pulses.
- Spread a layer of melted chocolate over the filling.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.