1. In a large bowl beat egg, milk, vanilla extract, maple syrup and coconut oil.
2. Stir in oatmeal flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder and matcha powder. Stir until smooth. Let the batter stand for 10 minutes.
3. Heat 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil (or vegetable oil) over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup batter, cook 2 minutes on each side. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
• The melted coconut oil might harden up when combined with colder ingredients, to avoid this, you can warm the almond milk.
• For faster version, combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth and cook the pancakes.