1. Fill medium size saucepan with water. Bring to boil.
2. Toast bread slices.
3. Cut avocado in half. Spread each half on bread slice. Place smoked salmon over the avocado. Set aside.
4. Make the tahini sauce: in a medium bowl place raw tahini, lemon juice, water, salt, pepper and paprika. Stir until smooth. Set aside.
5. Poach the eggs: crack the eggs into small bowls or cups. when the water is boiling reduce the heat to low. With a wooden spoon make a swirl. Place the bowl close to the surface of the hot water and gently pour the eggs (one at the time) into the center of the whirlpool. Poach the eggs for about 3 minutes. Remove the eggs from the water and place on some kitchen paper to dry off. for 30 seconds.
6. Place the poached eggs on the toasts. Pour the tahini sauce over the eggs. sprinkle sesame seeds and chopped chives.