Fried Oreos Recipe | How to Make Deep Fried Oreos
Learn how to make deep fried Oreos. If you are not familiar with fried Oreos, it is basically Oreo cookies dipped in pancakes batter and deep fried in hot oil. Sounds simple, but the taste is amazing! Soft and airy on the outside and crunchy cookie from the inside. Perfect treat for birthdays, parties or any other occasion.
- 16 Oreo cookies
- 1 cup (240ml) Milk
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons (30g) Butter, melted
- 1½ cups (190g) Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 3 tablespoons (37g) Sugar
- Oil for frying
- Heat oil in deep-fryer to 375F (190C).
- Make the pancake batter: in one bowl mix flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- In the second bowl nix milk, butter and egg.
- Combine dry mixture with wet mixture, stir until smooth.
- Dip Oreos in the batter with a fork and then place in hot oil. Fry until golden, about 30-60 seconds, flip and fry for 30-60 seconds more.
- Transfer to a paper towel to drain excess oil, dust with powdered sugar before serving.
- You can use pancake mix.
- Instead of milk + vinegar you can use buttermilk
More Oreo Recipes: