Easy cheesecake recipe – No Bake and No Gelatin
This easy no-bake Nutella cheesecake is delicious and rich cake. If you are looking for a recipe for an easy cake to make that is also impressive, this is exactly the recipe you need. This cake is made of 3 layers: chocolate and nuts crust, Nutella cheesecake layer and vanilla cream cheese layer. The perfect dessert for birthdays and parties.
For the crust:
- 200g Chocolate biscuits
- 100g Walnuts, chopped
- 6 tablespoon (90g) Butter, melted
For the filling:
- 2 cups (450g) Cream cheese
- 200g Nutella
- 50g Powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup (180ml) Heavy cream, cold
- Make the crust: in a food processor or in a Ziploc bag, crush the nuts and biscuits into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and mix until combined.
- Press the crumbs into the bottom and up to the sides of a 7-inch (18cm) cake ring or a springform pan. Transfer to the fridge while making the filling.
- In a large bowl place 1 cup (225g) of cream cheese, Nutella and beat until combined and smooth.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread it evenly over the crust. Transfer to the freezer for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whip heavy cream and powdered sugar into stiff peaks. In a separate beat the cream cheese until soft. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese and them spread it over the Nutella layer.
- Sprinkle some chopped nuts over the top and then drizzle some melted chocolate (optional).
- Allow to set in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- To give the cake an esthetic look it is recommended to use cake collar, but it's not mandatory.
- You can use any chocolate spread that you like.
- You can use any kind of nuts, such as: walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts, almonds, pecan and even combination of several kinds.