3-Ingredient Nutella Cookies Recipe
These 3-ingredient Nutella cookies are very easy to make, you don’t need to be an experienced baker to make them and there are taste good. You can prepare these cookies with homemade Nutella or with store bought. No matter what you choose, the cookies will still taste delicious.
- 1 cup (300g) Nutella, store bought or homemade Nutella
- 1 Large egg
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons (140g) Flour
1 Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
2. In a large bowl, mix Nutella and one egg until combined. Gradually add flour and mix until incorporated
3. Roll into 12-14 balls, place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and flatten them slightly.
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool.
OTHER DESSERT RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE: