1. In a large bowl mix all the dry ingredients and set aside.
2. In separate bowl, whisk all the wet ingredients.
3. Pour the wet mixture over the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Let sit for 15-20 to absorb the liquids.
4. Preheat the oven to 360F (180C). prepare 8-inch pan – line with parchment paper and grease the edges with butter.
5. Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Let cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then Release from the pan and let cool completely
• All the ingredients should be in room temperature.
• You can use any kind of dried fruits.