Easy and Healthy Apple Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
Apple Oatmeal Muffins - These muffins are super easy to make, pretty quick to prepare, much healthier than regular muffins and of course, they are super DELICIOUS. You can make these muffins ahead and with you to school or to work.
- 3 cups (270g) rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (240ml) milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (255g) unsweetened applesauce
- 3 tablespoons (60g) honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (60g) dried cranberries – optional
1. Preheat oven to 360F (180C).
2. In a large bowl, stir oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
3. In separate bowl whisk eggs, milk, honey, applesauce and vanilla.
4. Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients. Mix until combined. Add cranberries or other additions that you like and mix.
5. Divide the batter evenly between 12 greased muffin cups or put paper muffin cups into muffin tin (optional) and spry the paper muffin cups with cooking oil.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden.
7. Let cool before releasing from the tin.