Easy Peanut Butter Mousse Recipe
Quick and easy peanut butter mousse recipe with only 4-ingredients. This mousse is so light and airy! Perfect dessert for peanut butter lovers.
- 1 cup (240ml) Heavy cream
- 4oz (115g) Natural Peanut butter
- 1/3 cup (40g) Powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Crushed peanuts for garnish
1. Beat the heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract until it forms stiff peaks. Gently fold in the peanut butter until no streaks remain.
2. Transfer the mousse to a piping bag. If the mousse too runny, refrigerate for 1 hour in the piping bag. Pipe into serving dishes and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
3. Top with crushed peanuts or chocolate.
- If you are not using natural peanut butter, heat your peanut butter in the microwave for 15-30 seconds until runny.