For the chocolate mousse:
For the tahini mousse:
1. Chocolate mousse: chop the chocolate into small pieces and place in a heatproof bowl. Add 1/4 cup (60ml) heavy cream. Set the bowl over a double boiler, melt completely. Remove from heat and let cool for 30 minutes.
2. Whip the remaining 3/4 cup (180ml) cold cream to medium peaks. Then, gently fold into the chocolate until combined and no streaks remain.
3. Transfer to a piping bag and pipe into serving dishes. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Tahini mousse: Beat the heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract until it forms medium peaks.
5. Gently fold in the tahini until no streaks remain.
6. Transfer to a piping bag and pipe over the chocolate mousse.
7. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Other Easy Recipes You May Like: