Creamy Lemon Pasta Recipe | Pasta al Limone
This creamy lemon pasta recipe is such an easy, but yet, delicious pasta recipe. This classic lemon sauce has so much flavor in it. Pasta al limone is a creamy, rich and flavorful dish that goes well for dinner, lunch or brunch. If you are a fan of unique pasta dishes, you should give this dish a try.
- 1-2 Garlic cloves
- 1 Lemon
- 3 tablespoon (45g) Butter
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 2/3 cups (160ml) Heavy cream
- Salt to taste
- 280g Pasta of your choice
- 1/4 cup (22g) Parmesan
- Parsley for serving
- Fill a large pot with water, add 1 tablespoon of salt and bring to a boil. While you wait the water to boil, start making the sauce.
- Mince garlic clove, grate the zest from one lemon and squeeze the juice of the lemon and set aside.
- In a pan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add minced garlic and cook over low heat for 2 minutes, add butter, lemon zest and heat until melted. Add lemon juice, heavy cream, salt and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Reserve 1 cup of pasta cooking water.
- Drain the pasta and add to the sauce. Add some of the pasta water, parmesan and cook for 1- minutes and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.