1. Heat olive oil in a large pan. Add ground beef and brown the beef over high heat, stirring occasionally.
2. Add chopped onion, chopped red bell pepper and minced garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until soft.
3. Add tomato paste, cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add tomato sauce, fill the tomato can with water and pour to the pan. Stir well.
4. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 40 minutes, until thickens. Season with salt, black pepper and dried oregano. When the sauce is ready add chopped parsley, stir and turn the heat off.
5. Cook the pasta according to package directions.
6. Serve the sauce over hot pasta.