Protein Chia Pudding Recipe (32 Grams of Protein)
Protein chia pudding - quick and easy protein powder recipe. 32 grams of protein!!!
Good for breakfast when you don't have time for high protein meal or just a snack between the meals.
- 1/4 cup (43g) chia seeds
- 1 cup (240ml) almond milk
- 1 scoop protein powder
1. In a bowl pour almond milk and add protein powder. Whisk until smooth.
2. Add chia seeds and whisk.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or at least for 4 hours.
• You also can put all the ingredients into a shaker. Shake well, transfer to a serving dish and refrigerate.
Protein - 32g Fat - 10g Carbohydrates - 13g Total calories - 270