Oatmeal Brownie | No Flour, No eggs, No Butter
Healthy oatmeal brownie recipe that anyone can make at home. This oat brownie is vegan, free of processed sugar, eggless, doesn't contain butter or flour. Perfect guilt free dessert.
- 1/3 cup (80g) Peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (120g) Maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups (480ml) Milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 cups (180g) Rolled oats
- 1/4 cup (30g) Cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon Ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/3 cup (60g) Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F). Prepare 8-inch (20cm) square baking pan.
- In a large bowl mix peanut butter and maple syrup until smooth.
- Add milk, salt, vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- Add oats, cocoa powder, ground flaxseeds, baking powder and mix until combined.
- Add chocolate chips and stir.
- Pour the batter into prepared pan, sprinkle some chocolate chips on top and bake for 40 minutes or until set.
- Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.