1. Finely chop onion, parsley, coriander and garlic.
2. In a large pan over medium heat pour olive oil. Sauté chopped onion and garlic for 5 minutes. Add ground beef. Cook, stirring occasionally until the meat turns brown. Add the spices and stir well. Add tomato paste and stir until well combined. Add pine nuts and stir. Turn the heat off, add chopped herbs and give a last stir. Let cool.
3. Preheat oven to 180C (355F)
4. Place 1 sheet of phyllo on a clean working surface (while you are working with one sheet cover the others with damp kitchen towel). Brush with olive oil and place another sheet on the first sheet. Brush again, thin layer of olive oil. On longer side of the dough, put a line of the meat filling. Roll the dough and place on a baking try lined with parchment paper. If the dough too dry, while you are rolling brush little bit more olive oil. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
Your email address will not be published