Quick and easy mango mousse recipe with only 4-ingredients. This recipe is so easy that even a child can prepare this dessert. This mousse doesn’t require eggs or gelatin.
- 170g (6oz) Mango
- 1 cup (240ml) Heavy cream, cold
- 3 tablespoons (22g) Powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Mint leaves for decoration
1. Cut the mango into cubes and place in a food processor or a blender. Process/blend until completely smooth. Set aside.
2. Beat the heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract until it forms stiff peaks.
3. Gently fold in mango puree until no streaks remain.
4. Transfer the mousse to a piping bag. If the mousse too runny, refrigerate for 1 hour in the piping bag. Pipe into serving dishes and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Make sure you are using a cold cream.
- Use a cold bowl to beat the cream, it helps to get stiff and stable whipped cream.