How to Make Crispy Oatmeal Cookies
These oatmeal cookies are crispy delicious and easy to make! If you are a fan of crispy cookies, then you must try these amazing crispy oatmeal cookies. They are vegan, healthier than most of the other cookies and they are perfect with a cup of tea or coffee. Thin and crispy oatmeal cookies are popular all around the world, but when you make them by yourself, they are much tastier.
- 1¼ cups (160g) Oat flour
- 3/4 cup (70g) Quick/Rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 cup (72g) Coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup (67g) Sugar
- 3 tablespoon Milk of choice
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a large bowl mix oat flour, rolled oats, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Add coconut oil, vanilla extract, milk and mix until combined.
- Add chopped nuts and mix until combined (this step is optional)
- Shape the dough into 14-16 small balls and arrange them on prepared sheet. Flatten the cookies.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool on the tray for 5-10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.