Easy Oatmeal Cookies Recipe (No Eggs)
These oatmeal cookies are so easy to make, that you can prepare them even with your kids. These cookies are eggless, dairy free and basically VEGAN! And as a bonus you can add to them any additions that you like, such as; nuts, dried fruits and more. So, if you are looking for an easy cookie recipe, this recipe is the easiest and tastiest you can find.
- 3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon (100g) Flour
- 1 cup (90g) Quick Oats
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 cup (60g) Applesauce
- 1/4 cup (50g) Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Vegetable oil/Coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup Nuts of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C), line baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk all dry ingredients: flour, oats, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk applesauce, oil, vanilla extract and sugar. Whisk until combined.
- Add flour mixture to the wet mixture, then add chopped nuts, cranberries and mix until dough is formed.
- Shape the batter into small balls and arrange them onto the baking tray. Slightly flatten.
- Bake for 12-14 or until golden.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.