1. Chop the chocolate into small chunks and place in a large bowl. Set aside.
2. Place heavy cream and butter in a small saucepan. Heat over low-medium heat, melt the butter and bring to a simmer.
3. Pour the cream over the chocolate, let sit for 2 minutes, then stir until smooth. Add the Nutella and stir again until incorporated and smooth. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours, until firm and scoop-able.
4. Use a tablespoon or ice cream scoop to scoop and portion chocolate, roll with greased hands to form a ball. Roll in cocoa powder, chocolate sprinkles or any other topping.
5. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
• If the chocolate doesn’t melt after adding the hot cream, try to microwave for 15-20 seconds, until it melts.