1. Peel and cut potatoes into chunks. Place in a large pot, cover fully with cold water, add 1-2 teaspoons of salt. Bring to a boil. simmer until tender, about 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
3. Drain and let the potatoes to dry few minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and mash, add butter and stir until incorporated. Add egg yolks and stir until smooth. Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg and chives.
4. Transfer the mashed potato into a piping bag fitted with a wide star tip. Pipe mashed potato mixture on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for minutes 15-20, until golden brown.
• When you adding to egg yolks make sure that the potato mixture is not too hot, otherwise the egg yolks will cook.