3-Ingredient Chocolate Oatmeal Cake Recipe
This 3 ingredient chocolate cake recipe is vegan, gluten free, eggless, dairy free and no bake. This chocolate cake is low in sugar and it takes only 10 minutes to make it. The taste of this cake is surprisingly good. If you are looking for an easy, light and healthier cake you should give this cake a try.
- 6oz (170g) Dark chocolate, high quality
- 375ml Coconut milk, full fat
- 2¾ cups (220g) Quick oats
1. Grease a 7-inch (18cm) round cake pan with butter/oil, line the bottom with parchment paper. Grease the parchment as well. Set aside.
2. Chop the chocolate and lace in a heat proof bowl.
3. In a small saucepan bring the coconut milk to a simmer, then pour over the chocolate. Let sit for 2 minutes, then stir until melted and smooth.
4. Add quick oats and stir until combined.
5. Pour the batter into the pan. Let cool to room temperature, then Refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours.
6. Serve with fresh fruits.
- This cake is not so sweet as we not using any sugar except the chocolate, If you prefer a bit sweeter cake add 1-2 tablespoons of sugar or any other sweetened while simmering the coconut milk.
- Keep refrigerated up to 5 days.