3-Ingredient Cherry Ice Cream Recipe
This 3 ingredient cherry ice cream recipe is super easy to make. You need only 5 minutes of work and some patience to wait until the ice cream freezes. If you like quick and easy desserts, then you must try this dessert. The perfect treat for hot summer days. For this recipe you don’t need ice cream machine, this recipe is eggless and no cooking requires. You can prepare this ice cream with fresh cherries or frozen (off season).
- 2 cups (480ml) Heavy cream, cold
- 1 can (14oz/400g) Sweetened condensed milk
- 12oz (340g) Cherries, fresh or frozen (pitted)
1. Place cherries in a blender or a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Place cold heavy cream in a large bowl, whip to stiff peaks.
3. Add sweetened condensed milk, cherry puree, and beat on low speed until incorporated.
4. Chop 4-5 cherries add to ice cream batter, fold until combined. this stage is optional.
5. Transfer into a container/dish, freeze for least 6 hours.