White Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
The best white chocolate chip cookies in the world – these cookies are soft, chewy and gooey, exactly how chocolate chip cookies should be. If you are a fan of white chocolate, try this recipe and will love it!
- 1/2 cup (115g) Butter, softened
- 3/4 cup (150g) White sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1½ cups (190g) All-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup (160g) White chocolate chips
- In a bowl mix flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl place softened butter and sugar, beat until smooth and creamy.
- Add the egg, vanilla extract and beat until combined.
- Add the flour mixture and beat until combined and soft dough forms.
- Add chocolate chips and stir.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- Scoop 1-2 tablespoons of dough, roll into balls and place on the baking tray lined with parchment paper, leaving room for the cookies to flatten out.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Let cool for 10 minutes on the tray, transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.