Squid Game Cookie Recipe - Dalgona Cookies
Dalgona Honeycomb Cookies - It seems there is no one who hasn’t seen the Netflix series “Squid Game”. In episode 3 of the new and cruel series from South Korea, we have all seen the cookie game. A game where the contestants need to separate the shape from the cookie. The cookie is a honeycomb cookie known by its other name; Dalgona cookie. This candy is a famous Korean street food, basically it’s a caramelized lollipop and it’s very easy to make (only 2 ingredients).
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon Baking soda
- Add sugar to a small nonstick pan.
- Heat over medium heat until sugar dissolves and become liquid.
- Turn the heat off, add baking soda and stir immediately. The mixture will change its color.
- Pour the mixture on a parchment paper, gently press the mixture with a flat bottom objet such as glass/plate/pan.
- Using a cookie cutter, press your favorite shape.
- Let it harden.
- Try to separate the shape without breaking the cookie in 10 minutes.