1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Chop onion, dried tomatoes and parsley. Slice chili pepper and crush garlic.
3. In a large skillet heat olive oil, sauté chopped onion for 3-4 minutes, add crushed garlic, sliced chili, chopped dried tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add tomato sauce, season with salt and pepper, stir, cook for 2 minutes. Add drained tuna and cook 1-2 minutes.
5. cook according to package directions. Drain and transfer to the pan.
6. Stir until combined. Turn the heat off, add chopped parsley and serve.