1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Chop onion, dried tomatoes and parsley. Slice chili pepper and crush garlic.
3. In a large skillet heat olive oil, sauté chopped onion for 3-4 minutes, add crushed garlic, sliced chili, chopped dried tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add tomato sauce, season with salt and pepper, stir, cook for 2 minutes. Add drained tuna and cook 1-2 minutes.
5. cook according to package directions. Drain and transfer to the pan.
6. Stir until combined. Turn the heat off, add chopped parsley and serve.
Your email address will not be published