1. To a large pot of water add salt and bring to a boil.
2. Finely chop onion and mince garlic.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2-3 tablespoons olive oil. Add the shrimps, season with salt and pepper and cook 2 minutes on each side. Remove from the pan.
4. When the water is boiling add the pasta, and boil according to package directions. Strain. Keep ½ cup of cooking liquids.
5. Meanwhile make the sauce: heat the same pan over medium-low heat. add 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter. Add chopped onion and sauté for 3-4 minutes, add minced garlic and sauté 2 minutes more. Pour in the cream, season with salt, pepper, oregano and nutmeg. Stir. Add grated parmesan and stir until melted.
6. Add cooked pasta, shrimps, chopped parsley. Add cooking water (only if needed). Toss well.
7. Serve warm. Add red caviar – salmon eggs.