Learn how to make the best pasta salad recipe. This pasta salad is fresh, colorful and delicious. The salad contains pasta, vegetables, cheese, salami and other goodies. If you are looking for an easy salad recipe that is also super satisfying and delicious, this recipe is for you.
For the salad:
- 300g Pasta, cooked
- 5-6 Baby cucumbers *or 2 regular cucumbers
- 1 Bell pepper
- 150-200g Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Red onion
- 200G Mozzarella
- 2oz (60g) Salami, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Parsley, chopped
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons Vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 clove Garlic, grated (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Mustard
- Cook the pasta: Fill a large pot with water, add 1 tablespoon of salt and bring to a boil. When boiling, add the pasta and cook according to package instructions.
- Drain, add 1 tablespoons of oil and toss to combine. Set aside.
- Add the pasta to a large bowl. Chop the veggies and add to the bowl. Cut the cheese into cubes and add to the bowl. chop the salami into and add to the bowl.
- Make the dressing: in a small bowl whisk all dressing ingredients.
- Pour over the salad and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy!