Peanut Butter Chicken Recipe
Have you ever tried peanut butter chicken? if not, you must try this creamy, rich an delicious peanut butter chicken recipe. If you are a peanut butter lover, you'll definitely love this recipe.
- 800g (1¾ pounds) chicken breast/thighs
- 1/2 cup (125g) peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup (240ml) coconut milk/cream
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup (37g) sesame seeds
1. Cut the chicken breast into small cubes.
2. In a large bowl mix peanut butter, soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, coconut milk, grated ginger and grated garlic.
3. In a large pan heat oil, add chicken cubes and cook for 5-6 minutes, until fully cooked. Season with salt, pepper and cumin. Add the peanut butter mixture, sesame seeds, stir well, cook for 4-5 minutes, until thickens.
4. Serve with rice and chopped herbs.