No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
This no-bake cheesecake recipe is one of the easiest and creamiest cheesecake I’ve ever made. Quick and easy biscuit crust, super delicious and rich cream cheese filling and some whipped cream on top. Serve your creamy cheesecake with some jam/jelly and enjoy a beautiful cheesecake that can be served even as a birthday cake.
For the crust:
- 170g Biscuits/crackers
- 90 Butter
For the filling:
- 3 teaspoons (9g) Gelatin Powder
- 45ml Water
- 2½ cups (560g) Cream cheese
- 1 cup (120g) Powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (160ml) Heavy cream
For the topping:
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Heavy cream, cold
- 3 tablespoons Powdered sugar
- Make the crust: In a food processor or a Ziploc bag place biscuits and crush into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined.
- Wrap the inner side of a 8-inch (20cm) springform pan with a cake collar, this will insure easy and smooth releasing.
- Press crushed biscuits into the bottom of the pan and refrigerate while making the filling.
- Make the filling: In a small bowl stir gelatin powder and water. Let bloom for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract until smooth. Add heavy cream and beat until light and fluffy.
- Melt the gelatin in the microwave for 15 seconds. Temper the gelatin: Gradually add few tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture into the dissolved gelatin and stir until combined. Pour back to the cheesecake mixture and mix until combined. Pour into the springform pan and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- When ready to serve make the topping: in a bowl, whip heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Whip to stiff peaks.
- Transfer to a piping bag and pipe as desired.