Microwave Cheesecake Recipe | 5 Minute Cheesecake
Many people think that making a cheesecake is a complex task, sometimes it really is, but did you know that you can make a cheesecake in the microwave in less than 5 minutes? With this easy recipe you can make delicious cheese at home without using an oven and all you need is a few basic ingredients.
- Place 1 tablespoon of butter in each ramekin and melt in the microwave.
- Crush the crackers into fine crumbs. Add half of the crumbs into each ramekin.
- Mix until combined, then press the crumbs into the bottom of the ramekin. Set aside.
- In a bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and egg. Beat until combined and smooth.
- Divide the batter between two ramekins.
- Place the ramekin (one at the time) in the center of the microwave. Cook in 45 seconds intervals at half power (600-700 WATTS) until the cheesecake is cooked trough but still a bit jiggly in the center. The whole process can take 2-4 minutes.
- Let cool to room temperature, then chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- You can east straight from the ramekin or release from the ramekin and serve with jam.