For the brownie:
1. Place walnuts, cocoa powder and salt in a food processor and pulse until crumbly. Add dated and coconut oil, pulse until combined and smooth.
2. Line a 25*20 cm (10*8-inch) baking pan with parchment paper. transfer the mixture to a pan and press very firmly.
3. Make the ganache: in a bowl combine your sweetener (maple/agave/honey), melted coconut oil and cocoa powder. Mix until smooth.
4. Spread evenly over the date mixture, sprinkle crushed toasted peanuts or other nuts.
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours, cut into 20 squares.
• Keep refrigerated.