1. Preheat oven to 360F (180C).
2. In a large bowl stir flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mash bananas, add eggs and whisk until combined. Add melted butter, vanilla extract and whisk until incorporated. Add both sugars and whisk until incorporated.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet, mix until combined and smooth. Add chocolate chips and mix.
5. Pour the batter into a 9X5-inch (23X12cm) loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top (optional).
6. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool before cutting.
Hi. I just need to confirm the size of the pan: 25x25 cms is not a loaf pan and 9 x 15" looks very large. Thank youReply
Thanks for this recipe. I love that you added the different weigh amounts, having both grams and cups is super helpful!Reply
Your email address will not be published