How to Make Gummy Bears | Homemade Gummy Bears Recipe
Gummy bear are childhood candies that we all love, but did you know you can make gummy bears at home? This homemade gummy bear candy recipe is super easy and requires only 3 ingredients. You can make your favorite bears in any color that you like, you even can prepare this recipe with your kids as fun activity at the kitchen. Then, enjoy homemade chewy gummy bears with your friends and family.
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Fruit juice
- 1 tablespoons (14g) Gelatin
- 1-2 tablespoon Sugar/honey
- Cornstarch (optional)
- Pour the juice into a small saucepan, add the gelatin and allow to bloom for 10 minutes.
- Add sugar and place the saucepan over a low heat.
- Heat until dissolved and remove from heat.
- Using the dropper from the gummy bear mold set, fill the mold with the mixture.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set.
- Dust the gummy bears with cornstarch (to prevent from sticking) and keep refrigerated.