1. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C.
2. In a medium size bowl pour water and lemon juice.
3. Core the apples and slice in half. Using a very sharp knife or mandolin, slice paper thin 1/8-inch slices. Place immediately in the lemon water. Microwave the apples in the bowl for about 3 minutes or until soft and pliable.
4. Unwrap the puff pastry on a lightly floured work surface. Roll out into a 10X12-inch (25X30cm) rectangle. Cut six 2-inch (5cm) wide strips of dough.
5. Spread 1-2 teaspoons of honey. Arrange the apple slices on the dough, overlapping slightly. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Fold up the bottom part of the dough. carefully roll the dough Press the edge to seal.
6. Transfer the pastry roses to grease muffin tin and bake for 40 minutes, or until golden and cooked through. to avoid burning the top, you can cover the roses with aluminum foil for these last 15 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
Your email address will not be published