1. Grease and line an 9-inch (22cm) square baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a medium-sized saucepan, add butter, white chocolate, sweetened condensed milk and salt. Place on a low heat, cook stirring frequently until completely melted and smooth. Continue to heat for 3-4 minutes until slightly thickens. Stir in pistachios and cranberries and vanilla extract.
3. Pour the mixture into the pan and evenly spread.
4. Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours. Release from the pan, cut into squares.
• Keep refrigerated
• You can use any kind of nuts
Your email address will not be published