Super easy strawberry and cream dessert. Good for Valentine's Day or if you just want quick and easy dessert. No baking or any cooking skills needed.
1. Crush the biscuits with your hands or with a food processor. Until crumbs forms.
2. Dice the strawberries into small cubes.
3. Whip the cream with vanilla extract and powdered sugar. whip to soft peaks. Transfer to a piping bag.
4. Assemble: place 2-3 tablespoons of the biscuit crumbs, then pipe the whipped cream, place on top 3-4 teaspoons diced strawberries. Repeat with another 3 layers.
• You can eat the dessert immediately or keep in the fridge up to 2 days.