1. Crush the biscuits with your hands or with a food processor. Until crumbs forms.
2. Dice the strawberries into small cubes.
3. Whip the cream with vanilla extract and powdered sugar. whip to soft peaks. Transfer to a piping bag.
4. Assemble: place 2-3 tablespoons of the biscuit crumbs, then pipe the whipped cream, place on top 3-4 teaspoons diced strawberries. Repeat with another 3 layers.
• You can eat the dessert immediately or keep in the fridge up to 2 days.
Your email address will not be published