Quick and easy peanut butter fudge recipe – this is the easiest peanut butter fudge recipe you can find, and they are super creamy and smooth. All you need to make this recipe is only 5 ingredients and few minutes of work. So if you’re looking for an easy, vegan, gluten-free, keto dessert, this peanut butter fudge is for you!
- 2 cups (500g) Smooth peanut butter (unsalted and unsweetened)
- 6 tablespoons (80g) Coconut oil
- 1/3 cup (110g) Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Pinch Salt
- 1/4 cup (30g) Crushed toasted peanuts
1. Grease and line an 8-inch (20cm) square baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl place peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil and salt. mix until combined and smooth.
3. Pour the mixture into the pan and evenly spread. Sprinkle with crushed peanuts.
3. Freeze for 2 hours or until set. Release from the pan, cut into 25 squares.