Easy Eggless Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Creamy, rich eggless chocolate pudding. Super easy recipe with only 6 ingredients and only few minutes of work and you have delicious homemade chocolate pudding. Perfect dessert for Christmas, parties or any occasion. Great recipe for chocolate lovers.
- 2oz (60g) Dark chocolate
- 2 cups (480ml) Milk
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons (15g) Cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons (30g) Cornstarch
- 1/2 cup (100g) Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
1. Finely chop dark chocolate and set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch, cocoa powder and salt. Gradually add milk, whisking, until incorporated and smooth.
3. Place the saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly until thickens. Add heavy cream, chopped chocolate and whisk until melted and combined. Turn the heat off and add vanilla extract.
4. Transfer to serving dishes. Let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate.
5. Can be served warm or cold.