Chocolate Oatmeal Banana Cake Recipe
This chocolate oatmeal chocolate banana cake is one of the easiest desserts you can make, you need only 5 basic ingredients and 5 minutes of work. This oat cake is healthy, sugar free, and delicious.
For Chocolate Oatmeal Banana Cake :
- 120g Rolled oats
- 1 cup (240ml) Milk, hot
- 2 Ripe Bananas (200g)
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 100g Dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Milk
- Nuts of choice
- Make the cake: Preheat oven to 180C (350F). Grease a 8-inch (20cm) round pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, place rolled oats, pour in milk and allow to soak for 15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mash bananas, add eggs and whisk until combined. Add cocoa powder, baking powder and mix until combined. At this stage you can add sweetener to make the cake a bit sweeter.
- Pour soaked oats into the bowl with mashed bananas and mix until combined.
- Pour the batter to prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then release from the pan and allow to cool completely.
- Make the topping: chop the chocolate and transfer into a heatproof bowl. pour in hot milk, allow to sit for 1-2 minutes and mix until melted and smooth. Drizzle the chocolate over the cake.
- Chop the nuts and sprinkle over the cake.
- Serve and enjoy!