Chocolate Blondies Recipe | How to Make Blondies
These chocolate blondies are gooey, chewy and so addictive! They are perfect for birthdays, holidays, parties and any other occasion.
- 1 cup (125g) All-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup (115g) Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup (100g) Light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (67g) White sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup (85g) White/dark/milk chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line an 8-inch (20cm) square baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl. whisk flour, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk melted butter and both sugars. Add egg, vanilla extract and whisk until combined.
- Add the flour mixture and mix just until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until set but still gooey.
- Allow to cool, then cut into squares.