5 Easy No-Bake Chocolate Dessert Recipes
Special video for chocolate lovers: 5 easy no-bake chocolate desserts that you going to love! All these recipes are made with only few basic ingredients and they are really easy to prepare. So now all you need to do is to choose your favorite chocolate recipe: chocolate cheesecake, chocolate pudding, chocolate salami, chocolate truffles or chocolate tart.
No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake:
- To make the crust: In a food processor or a Ziploc bag, crush Oreo cookies into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press into bottom of 8-inch (20cm) springform pan. Refrigerate while making the filling.
- Chop the chocolate, melt in the microwave in 30 second pulses or over a double boiler.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract until smooth, add melted chocolate beat until combined and smooth.
- In a separate bowl whip heavy cream to medium peaks. Gradually fold into the cheesecake mixture.
- Pour the filling into the pan. Place in the freezer while making the topping.
- Chop the chocolate, place in a large bowl. In a saucepan bring the heavy cream to a simmer. Pour over the chocolate. Let sit for 1-2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Pour over the cheesecake.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Finely chop dark chocolate and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch, cocoa powder and salt. Gradually add milk, whisking, until incorporated and smooth.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly until thickens. Add heavy cream, chopped chocolate and whisk until melted and combined. Turn the heat off and add vanilla extract.
- Transfer to serving dishes. Let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate.
- Can be served warm or cold.
- Crush the biscuits
- Melt chocolate and butter over double boiler, until completely smooth. Remove from heat and add alcohol or coffee (optional), milk, vanilla extract, crushed cookies, pistachios, salt and mix until combined.
- Spread half the mixture onto plastic wrap and shape it into a log. Roll the plastic wrap and twist the ends to seal. Roll back and forth few times to make the log evenly round. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours until firm.
- Remove the plastic wrap, dust with powdered sugar from all sides (or roll in powdered sugar). Brush off excess sugar.
- To give it an authentic salami look Wrap it up in kitchen twine.
- Chop the chocolate and place in a large heat proof bowl. Set aside.
- Place heavy cream in a small saucepan, bring to a simmer over low-medium heat.
- Pour the cream over the chocolate, let sit for 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, until set.
- Using an ice cream scoop or a spoon, scoop a small portion of the chocolate mixture and form small balls by rolling between your hands. Arrange the balls on a baking sheet or a big plate and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Roll again between your hands to create smooth balls.
- Roll the balls in the cocoa powder.
- In a food processor or a Ziploc bag crush the cookies into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of an 9-inch (23cm) tart pan with a loose base. Refrigerate while preparing the filling.
- Chop dark chocolate and place in a large heatproof bowl. Add heavy cream, butter and place over a pot with simmering water (double boiler), and melt completely, stirring occasionally. Or melt in the microwave in a 30 second pulses.
- Pour chocolate mixture over the crust. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until set. Decorate with strawberries (optional).