Quick and Easy Chicken Curry Recipe
Quick and easy chicken curry recipe. This is not traditional chicken curry recipe but the easiest way and it so delicious! Follow this recipe to learn how to make creamy chicken curry.
- 900g (2 pounds) chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 2 onions
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon curry powder
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (400g/14oz) coconut cream/milk
- 3/4 (180ml) water
- ½ teaspoon garam masala (optional)
- Coriander, chopped – for garnish
1. In a large pan heat oil. Add chopped onions and sauté until golden, over medium-low heat. stir occasionally.
2. When onions are golden add grated garlic and ginger. Stir and cook for 2 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft. Add curry powder and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add chicken breast, season with salt and pepper, cook for 5 minutes, until golden. Cover the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes more. Add water, cover and cook 10 minutes.
3. Add coconut milk/cream, season with garam masala and salt, stir, and cook until lightly thickens.
4. Serve with naan bread or rice.